Come to a post-lockdown BROOK FAMILY PICNIC
|at the Village Hall/recreation Ground|
12 noon to 5pm
This will be an informal event to meet and socialise with villagers who we may not have seen for a while
Bring your own picnic and drinks
There will be: music
Free tea / coffee
Further information contact Simon Whorlow: firstname.lastname@example.org
During the Covid pandemic for the last 18 months the committee:
- Closed the hall due to Covid 19 restrictions in March 2020.
- Briefly opened for a few occasions with Covid-secure measures in place in Summer 2020 and closed again in November 2020.
- Opened the hall in May 2021 for Local and PCC elections.
- Reopened, as restrictions gradually lifted – Life Art restarted in May and Yoga restarted in July.
- Applied for and received a government grant to cover on-going running costs during the Covid crisis when we had no income.
- Arranged for works to be undertaken on the stage and flooring to the right hand side of the stage. These improvements will improve the stage area for drama performances
Note: There will be no Jumble Sale this Autumn
Autumn Quiz – Saturday 13th November 7.00 p.m. for 7.30 start, Teams of up to 6 @ £5 per head, Bring your own nibbles. There will be a bar and raffle. Contact Vicky Walker – email@example.com
Festive Open Morning – Sunday 12th December From 11.30 until 1.00 p.m. A village event for residents, friends and family – join us for a glass of mulled wine and a mince pie.